Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Conspiracy....theories and realities



I've alwasy been amused by the ever-so-righteous souls who dismiss any plausable suggestion of who, what, when and why an event happens as a "conspiracy theory". The smugness irratates me.




Let me tell you this....as long as there are politicians...as long as there are struggles to obtain and keep political, economic and social power...there will ALWAYS be conspiracies...and that's no theory...




I had the "pleasure" of watching one of these go down just recently. I won't go into details but I have to confess that I sat and watched it go down in a public forum and I had to absoultely ADMIRE the shear audacity of it.




There is no way the events could have taken place unless at least three, maybe four, of the actors had communicated with each other and staged the sequencing of the events.




That's a conspiracy.




And, if you're a student of politics, it was a "beautiful" site to behold.






So don't think anybody who relates a "conspiracy theory" to you is nuts....they're probably just politically astute.