Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Drained....

I've just finished two days where the meetings were intense....the preparation for those meetings was also intense.



Today was so strange because there are no meetings and nothing to prepare for the next meeting....



When the adrenaline stops flowing, I crash....and that's pretty much what's happening today. I've been keeping myself going with caffeine but it isn't easy. I still go off pacing and thinking about what I could have, should have, didn't/did do in those meetings...reliving them.....maybe all the adrenaline hasn't stopped flowing yet....



Crappy day otherwise...the snow is still coming down pretty consistently ...horizontally...not sticking to the roads though...that's something good....what's the old saying in Wisconsin ? "The Grill has to be snowed on three times before it's spring." Or was it a "robin" instead of a grill? I hope its the grill because the robins just came back last week. It's good to hear their morning song when the windows are open but it hasn't been warm enough to do that in a couple, three weeks. Here's a picture from a friends house...very similar to what I'm seeing out my window right now.

I understand that Madison is really getting blasted right now...snow plows and salt were already put away...I may have to go down there tomorrow so I hope it's all cleared up by tomorrow morning....we'll see...

Right now?

I'm going to pour another cup of hot coffee and lose myself on the web until I get hungry and need to fix dinner.....if my mind will quit racing....