Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sentimental Journey

I've been away on a "mission" that I'll talk more about later and also post some pictures....


In the meantime..


WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE DEMOCRATICS?


they let that Horses### piece of surveilance legislation pass? I was traveling and just picked up bits and pieces of it.......


At this hour....I'm waiting for Jane Hamser to show up on CNN...per her post here....I always enjoy watching her rip a repub to shreds on the air....


In the meantime....I HATE watching the newscasters/newsmodels on TV...they are completely inane.....Is this what the American public has come to?


Rick Sanchez completely sucks....


and after his show?


Soledad O'Brien does a bit on America's bridges entitled "Road to Ruin, Are we Safe?" In other words another riff on the


BE AFRAID....FEAR EVERYTHING...LET GOVERNMENT KEEP YOU SAFE...

Theme...

BULLSHIT!


Jane's off the air...Sanchez couldn't interview his way out of a wet paper bag.....The subject was Romney and Jane nailed it...Romney's a pandering, two-faced, political whore....Sanchez missed the whole point.


Later....when I get back into cooler air (Heat index is 104 where I'm at right now...air conditioner is struggling to keep up....) Sweated off fiive pounds walking to some sentimenal old sites this afternoon.....It was worth it though....


later...


e