Saturday, February 17, 2007

Been a little quiet recently

That's because I actually had things to take care of in real life.....

Last week was hectic in that I had meetings every evening Monday through Thursday and on Thursday evening, I had no less than three of my organizations meeting at the same time...

Some of the information is documented here....

I have a saved draft in which I went off on a lengthy ( and I do mean lengthy) rant over a column by Ann Coulter.. Our old Friend The Rude Pundit referenced it and rather than take his word for what the article was all about, I read it myself....

The article disturbed me so much that I went on an extended rant that I fully intended to print here....but with google being what it is...well, I didn't want to volunteer for that kind of grief...

I'm not even going to link to the article.

I'll have some more commentary later, but I've got wood to stack and split right now....