Tuesday, February 06, 2007

So the "grown-ups" were back in charge?

Courtesy of TPM Muckraker we get a glimpse of the attitude or maybe even mindset of those who seem to have "lost" a little bit of our hard-earned tax dollars...a little bit? How 'bout


$9 BILLION OF OUR DOLLARS?


This is from a recorded interview with David Oliver, the former Director of Management and Budget of the agency(The Coalition Provisional Authority)when he was asked by the BBC about what happened to the money.

"I have no idea, I can't tell you whether or not the money went to the right things or didn't - nor do I actually think it is important," Oliver says on the tape . "Billions of dollars of their money disappeared, yes I understand, I'm saying what difference does it make?"

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

You've got to be joking! I've never worked with a single person in government, either elected or appointed, who had such a cavelier attitude about TAXPAYERS MONEY!

This guy should be old-fashioned buggey-whipped....

I can't wait until these hearings continue and expose the gross negligence of the CPA, Rummy and the whole crooked band of neocons.

Does anybody know where I can get a good price on tar and feathers?