Thursday, March 01, 2007

Guess what I did this morning?



Give Up?






You Wisconsinites on the blog were probably doing the same thing.....


By the way, I found that picture and a really NICE picture of Lake Superior from the U. P. side at Pasty's Site ...sort of nice really... here's the Lake Superior Picture.


I had a meeting that went sort of late last night so I'm a little lethargic this morning....that and having to blow the drifts out of the driveway early this morning so I could get the cars out. I understand Duluth, Superior (maybe) Bayfield and Ashland are getting hit really hard by this storm...we're getting a break from the snow until tonight....did I say "break"?....since when have I considered "freezing rain" a "break"....


Also as an aside, if you want to visit the site of another good, Wisconsin liberal, tryout BILLYCREEK,
We have a lot in common....(except I can't tie a fly lure worth diddley....)