Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Same old, same old...


I can't believe that local issues I wrote about over a year ago are still making front page news in our local rag.....

Worse than that...the former City official who has decided to stalk me....("....thoroughly researching my history and background", writing a blog about every statement I make on televised committee meetings and council meetings, and hiding in the break room so he could peek through the door at my presentations before a committee....yeah, I think that's pretty much "stalking") is still at it and seems to be obsessed with me. For a while, he was obsessed with another alderman but now he's back at me. cheeezzzzzzzz......

I guess nothing ever changes.

I have a full day ahead of me starting with a work session in an hour....a working lunch with a staff member....and then two committee meetings within an hour of each other...one of which I have to make a presentation to....

so.......

Why am I wasting time writing here?

Good point...

later.....