Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Back again.....

I think I need to rant a little bit.

I've tried to stay off of this blog because I know my political enemies are aware of this site and use it for ammunition against me. But I feel like I've got to let off steam.

The past two weeks have been hell. An "ALLY" had charges filed against him for threatening a city worker....WHILE the "ally" was busy trying to file criminal charges against another ally friend of mine. Suddenly, the "ally" switches sides, supports the "dark side"....changes his tune about the city employee he allegedly threatened and then the dark side files a federal criminal complaint against the other ally. I suspect charges against the first "ally" have been dropped and I suspect this is the worst kind of corruption.

Now that the "ally" has flipped to the dark side, the balance of power on the council has changed against the reformers again. Now we're on the wrong side of a constant 6-4 coalition. I sometimes wonder if it's all worth it.